1. Using your mobile phone, start off by entering the telephone number associated to your account.
2. Select your photo and/or enter your text message.
3. Send the message.
4. Once MsgWheel.com receives your message, you will be prompted to enter the Distribution List.
5. Enter & send the ID ONLY. If you wish to cancel sending the current message, enter "000".
6. You will receive confirmation that your message has been queued for the List ID selected. Shortly thereafter, you will receive a message that informs you that the messages are in the process of being delivered to the recipients in the Distribution List you selected.
7. Here is what the recipient will see:
When you send a photo or text message to MsgWheel which will be used to send to a distribution list, there are various inbound and outbound message that are sent. The following displays the
list and the number of tokens that will be charged against your account:
Inbound text/photo message to MsgWheel - No Token Cost
Inbound message received confirmation sent back to your phone - No Token Cost
Outbound message prompting you for the Distribution List - There is a minimum of one token for this message. For every 160 characters, the cost is one token. The Distribution List received on
your phone can display each and every Distribution List in your account. You have the option in each list to prevent the display of the list in the outbound message. If the Distribution List
message is 325 characters, the token cost is 3 Text/SMS tokens.
If your token balance equals zero after messages have been published/added to the queue, they will remain in the queue.
to update your SMTP inforamtion, log into your account and click on the 'Account' icon at the end of the menu bar. Under 'Token Balances', click the 'Order Tokens' option. Once your order has been process, the tokens will be added to your account
which will allow the messages in your queue to be sent.
If one or more of your SMTP parameters becomes missing after messages have been published/added to the queue, they will remain in the queue waiting on the SMTP information to be updated.
to update your SMTP inforamtion, log into your account and click on the 'Account' icon at the end of the menu bar. Under 'Profile', click the 'SMTP Settings' option. Once the SMTP information has been updated,
the messages in your queue will be sent.
Terms & Conditions
Off-Site Labs, Inc., Copyright 1998-2020
All Rights Reserved